On the next 2014 SEMA Auto Show will be a lot of horses. Part of these horses will come from the herd of Mustangs that will celebrate 50th Anniversary of Mustang at SEMA Show. Many tuners will present their modified 2015 Ford Mustang models. Most famous are Galpin Auto Sports, MRT and Petty’s Garage.
Galpin Auto Sports
The 2015 Ford Mustang that comes from Galpin garage will be powered by 5.0-liter Coyote V8 powerplant that produce 725 horsepower. For that power is responsible Whipple supercharger that sits atop of the engine.
The front fascia is completely redesigned. It matches with the three strakes that found inspiration from the factory headlights. The new headlights now have integrated LED turn signals and they form one sequence. The same principles are used on the taillights and rear turn signals. Now it has installed front splitter, rocker panels and rear diffuser, made of carbon fiber.
The design will be in tone of black and gold (24-carat). The 20” wheels, brake calipers, side sills and badging are finished in gold. Actually, even the black exterior color may appear black, in fact it is filled with gold metallic flecks. Interior is chrome- and metallic-free. These details are now blacked-out or gold. The sport Recaro seats are black and gold too.
MRT Mustang with TKO treatment
The 2015 Ford Mustang customized by MRT will be powered by 2.3-liter EcoBoost. The technical information we still wait and as it seam we will found in Las Vegas. This Mustang is street legal and has overall purpose. The new chassis and powertrain is a good base for this tuner. After their treatment it will have weight lose, the engine power will increase, center of gravity will be lowered for better road control, improved handling and braking.
Chassis and Powertrain:
– Air Lift performance suspension with MRT tuned chassis
– Vortech Air to Air Inter Cooler
– New MRT Stainless Steel Exhaust, true to the MRT brand – a high performance stainless steel down pipe and complete 3 inch stainless exhaust
– MRT Modified Performance Pac 4 piston, 14 inch rotor upgrade
– New MRT Brake ducts
– 20 X 9.5 inch front and 20 X 10 inch rear Forgiato Need for Speed Wheels
– BFG Rival tires (265/35/20 front 285/35/20 rear)
– JMS Boost Max boost controller
– JMS Pedal Max accelerator pedal map devise
– SCT Custom Tune
– MRT Custom hood with heat extractors
– MRT custom paint effects
– Shadow tinted glass
– Hitechfx Carbon Fiber Affects
– 3D Carbon rear spoiler
– New MRT Front upper and lower grill
– New MRT splitter
– Racetech seats (driver and passenger side)
– Racetech Race harnesses (driver and passenger side)
– Kicker Audio system
Petty’s Mustang will have a Roush supercharged V8 engine. Exterior will be painted in Richard Petty’s famous blue paint with No. 43. Technical details and equipment we will discover at SEMA.